Price And Quantity
2,2-Dibromo-3 nitrilopropionamide is a white to yellow powder with mild medicinal antiseptic odor. It is used in paper and pulp industry. It is free from impurities and therefore used in many consumer products like inks, waxes, polishes, detergents etc. Being broad spectrum biocide, 2,2-Dibromo-3 nitrilopropionamide is also used in industry to control fungi etc. This should be stored in original container with the lid tightly closed. For this purpose, we check all containers properly before we supply them to our customers at reasonable price.
- Molecular Formula : C3H2N2OBr2
- Assay : 99% min
- Melting Point : 122-126 ÂºC
- Moisture : 0.5% max
- Description : White to Creamish crystalline powder.
- Melting Point : Between 125Â°C to 127Â°C
- PH (1% in water) : 4.0 to 7.0
- Ready stock Per Day
- 2 to 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Provide products in DrumsProvide products in Drums
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.313/16/3, Nr. Asian Paint Chowkadi, GIDC Estate,, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India