Price And Quantity
- 550.00 - 600.00 INR
2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol is an antimicrobial agent commonly used as preservative in many type of cosmetics, personal-care products etc. It appears as white crystalline powder. 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol is also used as anti-infective, antimicrobial, Fungicides, wood preservative etc. Our experts use proper personal protective equipments (PPE) as its exposure can cause allergy to the person handling it. This ensures high class product delivered by our R&D team. We believe in business class ethics therefore our focus is on customer satisfaction. Avoid contact with oxidizing agent as it can generate formaldehyde.
- Linear Formula : HOCH2C(Br)(NO2)CH2OH
- Molecular Weight : 199.99
- Melting Point : 126°C to 130°C
- Form : White to Creamish white crystalline powder.
- Solubility : Freely soluble in water and in ethanol.
- PH (1% in water) : 5.0 to 7.0
- Sulphated ash : NMT 0.1%
- Water Content : NMT 0.50%
- Assay by HPLC : Not less than 99.0%
- 26 Ton Per Month
- As per Demand Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Provide products in Drums
- All India
Plot No.313/16/3, Nr. Asian Paint Chowkadi, GIDC Estate,, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India