Our offered Allantoin Chemical coumpounds are considered as a trusted ingredient in cosmetics and oral care products because of their instant relief providing capabilities. They are also appreciated for their accredited purity and their high effectiveness that is approved by reputed dermatologists as well as dentists. These clients' favorite Allantoin Chemical compounds are also useful in treating skin burns and ulcer related disorders. These medical values and accurate composition of our offered colorless crystalline powderchemicals makes popular in pharmaceutical as well as skin care industry. The affordable rates of these offered chemical compounds also contributes to their increasing demand in the market.
- Formula : C4H6N4O3
- Molar mass : 158.121 g/mol
- Melting point : 230 Â°C
- Density : 1.45 g/cm3
- Solubiltiy : Slightly soluble in water and very slightly soluble.
- Purity : GC>99.7%
- EINECS No. : 202-592-8
- CAS No. : 97-59-6
- Form : A White or almost white crystalline powder.
- PH (0.5% in water) : Between 4.0 to 6.0
- Sulphated Ash : NMT 0.1%
- Loss on drying : NMT 0.3%
- Assay by Titration (ODB) : Not less than 98.5%
Plot No.313/16/3, Nr. Asian Paint Chowkadi, GIDC Estate,, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India