Price And Quantity
- 126Â°C to 131Â°C
- 199.989 g/mol Grams (g)
- 5.0 to 7.0
- Freely soluble in water and in ethanol.
Bronopol Chemical Compound is a colorless, odorless, crystalline solid and slightly hygroscopic water soluble broad spectrum preservative. It is produced by quality approved raw material which is tested on various parameters as per industry standards. Bronopol Chemical Compound is more active against bacteria than fungi and yeasts. As a renowned processors and supplier we never compromise with the quality of product. This product is known for its purity, and optimum tensile strength. It is used in consumer products as effective preservative. We supply at most competitive prices to the customers.
Bronopol Chemical Properties:
- PubChem CID : 2450
- Chemical Names : Bronopol; 52-51-7; 2-Bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol; 2-Bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol; Bronosol; Bronocot
- Molecular Formula : C3H6O4BrN or C3H6BrNO4
- Molecular Weight : 199.988 g/mol
- IUPAC Name : 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol
- CAS Number : 52-51-7
- Monoisotopic Mass : 198.948 g/mol
- Color : White crystalline powder
- Odor : Odorless
- Boiling Point 130 °C
- Melting point: 120-122°C
- Flash Point : 167°C
- Solubility : Soluble in alcohol, ethyl acetate. Slightly soluble in chloroform, acetone, ether, benzene. Insoluble in ligroin.
- Stability : Slightly hygroscopic. Stable under normal storage conditions, but unstable in aluminum containers.
- 26000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Provide products in Drums
- All India
Plot No.313/16/3, Nr. Asian Paint Chowkadi, GIDC Estate, Ankleshwar Gujarat India +918037301593