Product Code : 00
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Molecular Weight :
- 199.989 g/mol Grams (g)
- Solubility :
- Freely soluble in water and in ethanol.
- Structural Formula :
- Ph Level :
- 5.0 to 7.0
- CAS No :
- Melting Point :
- 126Â°C to 131Â°C
Bronopol Chemical Compound is a colorless, odorless, crystalline solid and slightly hygroscopic water soluble broad spectrum preservative. It is produced by quality approved raw material which is tested on various parameters as per industry standards. Bronopol Chemical Compound is more active against bacteria than fungi and yeasts. As a renowned processors and supplier we never compromise with the quality of product. This product is known for its purity, and optimum tensile strength. It is used in consumer products as effective preservative. We supply at most competitive prices to the customers.
- PubChem CID : 2450
- Chemical Names : Bronopol; 52-51-7; 2-Bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol; 2-Bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol; Bronosol; Bronocot
- Molecular Formula : C3H6O4BrN or C3H6BrNO4
- Molecular Weight : 199.988 g/mol
- IUPAC Name : 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol
- CAS Number : 52-51-7
- Monoisotopic Mass : 198.948 g/mol
- Color : White crystalline powder
- Odor : Odorless
- Boiling Point 130 Â°C
- Melting point: 120-122Â°C
- Flash Point : 167Â°C
- Solubility : Soluble in alcohol, ethyl acetate. Slightly soluble in chloroform, acetone, ether, benzene. Insoluble in ligroin.
- Stability : Slightly hygroscopic. Stable under normal storage conditions, but unstable in aluminum containers.
Plot No.313/16/3, Nr. Asian Paint Chowkadi, GIDC Estate, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India