Product Code : 00
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
The provided DBNPA Chemicals are Eco-friendly biocides that are famous for their purity, balanced, that are known for their accurate chemical composition. Their wide application in water treatment plants and paper, oil as well as oil and gas industries is an example of their popularity in the market. The melting point of our offered DBNPA Chemical collection is 130Â° Celsius and its boiling point is 140Â° C. The chemical is appreciated in the market for its exceptional solubility in water, the offered are also soluble with ether, acetone and chloroform.
- Chemical formula : C3H6BrNO4
- Molar mass : 199.989 g per mol
- Appearance : Fine white colored crystalline powder
- Functions : Works as an efficient drilling fluid additive.
- Class : the offered chemical is classified as drilling & completion fluids, preservative, commercial chemicals and anti-microbials.
- Color : Off white to yellowish Crystalline powder having a characteristic odor.
- Solubility : Soluble
- pH (1% w/w) : Between 4.0 to 7.0
- Melting Point : Between 125Â°C to 127Â°C
- Moisture content : Not more than 0.5%
- Assay ( as DBNPA w/w ) : Not less than 99.0%
Plot No.313/16/3, Nr. Asian Paint Chowkadi, GIDC Estate, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India