Price And Quantity
The Polyallylamine Hydrochloride is liquid chemical white in color that is appreciated in the market for its accurate composition. The chemical is a cationic polymer is easily soluble with water. The exceptional chemical and physical properties of our offered Polyallylamine HCL are appreciated by numerous chemical experts. The purity of the offered makes them highly useful in polymer industries. The chemical is applied in films as well as for the purpose of cell encapsulation. It also makes it easier to measure enzyme responses by scientists.
Polyallylamine Hydrochloride Properties:
- Description : A white crystalline powder having a hygroscopic nature.
- Solubility : Soluble in methanol.
- Melting point : Between 125°C to 127.0°C
- PH (10% in water) : Between 5.0 to 7.0
- Water content : NMT 1.0%
- Assay : Not less than 99.0%
- Molecular Formula : C3H2Br2N2O
- CAS No. : 10222-01-2
- 26 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.313/16/3, Nr. Asian Paint Chowkadi, GIDC Estate, Ankleshwar Gujarat India +918037301593